Thu May 19 2022
Please join us to tour the GRAEF corporate headquarters. Winner of an IES 48th Annual Illumination Awards, Awards of Merit 2021. GRAEF is located in newly revitalized The Avenue, formerly The Grand Avenue Mall.
Check out lighting that speaks to the history of GRAEF. From I-beam fixtures that represent GRAEF’s start as a structural engineering firm, to the Wave fixture that pays homage to GRAEF’s work on the Milwaukee Art Museum.
Stop by Mo’s Irish Pub for a gathering after the tour.
We hope to see you there!
Beth Ann Bruss – Electrical Designer at GRAEF. Co-winner of the Award of Merit with Erv Stern.
- Spinach Dip – Spinach, Artichoke and Roasted Garlic Dip with fresh tortilla Chips
- Chicken Quesadillas – Grilled Chicken and White Cheddar Cheese served in a flour Tortilla
- Cheeseburger Shalaylees – Beef and American cheese stuffed in a Crispy Wrap
- Hummus & Veggie Tray – Garbanzo beans blended with Feta, Basil and Calamata Olives
- Meatballs – Oven Roasted Meatballs in a Pomodoro Sauce
- Power salad – Grilled Chicken on a bed of Mixed Greens, served with Citrus Vinaigrette
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cash bar because we can’t afford to support your drinking habits.
There will be an additional $5 charge associated with paying at the door.
5:30 pm – Arrive
5:45 pm – Tour Begins
6:30 pm – Mo’s Irish Pub